It is possible to check out max. 3 items of the non-circulating collection for the days closed:
- Loan period starts at last opening day and ends on first following opening day at noon.
- The Campus-Library offers short-term loans only on closed days, like e.g. public holidays.
- Please check out the items at the service desks, do not use the self-service terminals.
- Please mind your due date, because the overdue fee is 2,50 € per day and item.
- Course reserves and journals are excluded of short-term loans.
- Please bring back the items to the library where you checked them out.
Short-term loan for parents with toddlers
Parents with toddlers can check out items from the non-circulating collection on demand:
- Short-term loan of max. 3 items for max. 3 days
- Arrangement applies up to the toddler's age of 6 years
- Fee for due dates: 2,50 € per day and item
- Short-term loans only during the service hours
- Short-term loans only apply for monographs, journals excluded
- In case of interlibrary loans the regulations of the lending library applies.
Short -term loan for users with handicap
For items of the circulating collection we offer an extended loan period of 60 days on users demand. Items of the non-circulating collection can be checked out for 7 days.
Further information about accessibility
Short-term loan for faculty and PhD Students
To support research and teaching we offer special conditions for borrowing books and items: extended check-out limits, extended loan periods and short-term loans of items of the non-circulating collection. Further information