Using the library during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following applies to all patrons:
Designated areas with mandatory mask wearing
|Bibliotheca Albertina||area||2nd floor eastern wing, gallery||20|
|Campus Library||table||ground floor south||12|
|Law Library I||room||room number 3.10||20|
|Law Library II||room||room number 2.15||14|
|Library of Education and Sport Science||room||room number 112||4|
|Medicine and Sciences Library||area||ground floor southwest, window seats next to the parent-child room||6|
- Branches are open, please check the individual opening hours.
- Patrons who are susceptible to COVID-19 because of a medical condition can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about obtaining literature. We'll work with you to find a solution.
- Personal consultations with our subject specialists and librarians to get individual assistance around research, service and e-media. Here you can find the dates.
- Group study rooms can be booked via room reservation.
- Requests and reservations of items via the catalog.
- Renewals: Please renew borrowed items in your library account. Renewals are only possible if there is no recall. If you renew too late and exceed the loan period fees will be charged.
- Request of items for reading room use for all patrons.
- Scanning, printing and copying is possible at all branches.
- Registration via our online form.
- Payment of fees at the automatic pay stations and at the service desks.
- We provide information about COVID-19 measures at events at LUL here on our website.