The team of Leipzig University Library extends a warm welcome to all new students. Your student ID serves also as library card. On this page you will find all necessary information for your start.
- Order, borrow, recall books and items
- Log in to your library account: library number (backside of your student ID), password: your date of birth (DDMMYYYY). You need to log in to your account "My Account", e.g. for renewing items.
- Information to your library account and AlmaWeb
- Copy, scan and print
- Use the night entrance to the Campus–Library
- To work in one of LUL's branches, desks must be booked in advance on seats.ub.uni-leipzig.de. You’ll need your library membership number and password.
- Wi-Fi can be used at all branches. There are consultation hours for technical support.
- You can copy, print and scan at all branches
- Do you need barrier-free access to the library?