|We are here for you:|
- Branches are open, information on opening hours here
- A short stay for literature supply in the open access areas and in the open stacks is possible
- Personal consultations with our subject specialist and librarians to get individual assistance around research, service and e-media. Here you can find the dates.
- Order and book reservations via the catalog
- Borrowing from the reference collection. Up to 5 books for one week.
- As of the end of June there is no automatic renewal. Please renew borrowed items in your library account. Renewals are only possible if there is no recall. If you renew too late and exceed the loan period fees will be charged.
Maximum number of renewals:
Circulating collection: 6 renewals
Reference collection: 3 renewals
- Issue desk for interlibrary loans. (Biblioteca Albertina: Mon.–Fri.: 8a m–8 pm, Sat.: 10 am–4 pm)
- Ordering of media for reading room use for all patrons (please note that a seat reservation is necessary for the use of the media on site)
- Scanning, printing, copying is possible at all locations
- Registration via our online form
- Payment of fees at the automatic pay stations in the Bibliotheca Albertina, the Campus Library, the Library of Education and Sports Science and the Medicine and Science Library, in cash at Bibliotheca Albertina, the Campus Library and the Library of Education and Sports Science and Library of Veterinary Medicine