The following applies to all patrons:
- Mouth-to-nose protection must be worn at all times while in the library.
- Only a short stay in the library is permitted, a check-in on site is necessary.
- The hygiene concept of the Leipzig University Library applies.
We are here for you:
- Branches are open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm
- a short stay for literature supply in the open access areas and in the open stacks is possible
- personal consultations with our subject specialist and librarians to get individual assistance around research, service and e-media.
- Order and book reservations via the catalog
- Borrowing from the reference collection. Up to 5 books for one week. Separate lending conditions apply for the Law library I and II
- Issue desk for interlibrary loans
- Scanning, printing, copying is possible at all locations
- Registration via our online form
- Payment of fees at the automatic pay stations in the Bibliotheca Albertina, the Campus Library, the Library of Education and Sports Science and the Medicine and Science Library