From 1 October 2021, LUL will introduce German “3G” rules in line with the hygiene concept of Leipzig University:
- When entering the libraries, please show your 3G proof (proof of full vaccination, recovery from coronavirus, or a valid negative test).
- The Corona-Warn-App recommended by the Free State of Saxony will be used for digital contact registration from 1 October 2021. The QR codes are provided on site.
- Please carry the 3G proof with you at all times for possible checks.
- Mouth-to-nose protection must generally be worn at all time during your stay in the library including the workplaces. [UPDATE 12 November 2021]
What will change?
- No seat booking required anymore.
- More desks will be available in the libraries.