Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery Services
Items, not available in any library in Leipzig may be requested from other libraries.
- Delivery timeframe: 2–4 weeks
- Students and members of Leipzig University: free of charge
- Other users: 1,50 € per request
- Loan period: 1 month (without delivery times)
- Renewal: not possible
- Pick-up location: Bibliotheca Albertina, service desk 2nd floor east wing
- Special conditions for members of Faculty of Medicine, orders via Library of Medicine
Document Delivery Service for Faculty, Staff and PhD students of Leipzig University
This service is designed to support the teaching and professional research of Leipzig University. Faculty, staff and PhD students of Leipzig University are enabled to request scientific articles free of charge. External PhD students supported by Leipzig University may use this service by once providing evidence at our service desks.
External Delivery Service "Subito"
Subito is a delivery service of German libraries with costs to provide you with books and articles. First time visitors will need to register and create a personal account. Please note that Subito is an external service and does not belong to Leipzig University Library.