- University ID = Library card
- Loan periods (are displayed in the catalog)
- borrowable: standard loan period 30 days (max. 30 items)
- borrowable (7 days): items that can only be borrowed for 7 days (max. 5 items)
- Use e-resources in the campus network or via VPN or institutional access from home
- Workshops and Video-Tutorials
More detailed information can be found on this website.
Ausführliche Informationen finden Sie auf dieser Seite.
|Which print media|
|How to borrow|
|Loan period||Max. renewals||Max. number of simultaneously|
|borrowable (= standard loan period: 30 days)||6||30|
|borrowable (7 days)||3||5|
You can see how long an item can be borrowed directly in the catalogue. Please always check the loan periods in your library account.
You can extend the loan periods online in your library account.
Special loan conditions apply for lecturers and doctoral students of the University of Leipzig.
Exception: If a book you have borrowed is recalled, no extension of the loan period is possible and the book must be returned in due time.
We will inform you immediately by e-mail in the event of a recall.
Please ensure, especially in the case of longer absences, that the books can be returned on time in the event of a reservation in order to avoid fines.
|How to access|
|How to find the items|